We are at the doorstep of a new innovation era, one that is fundamentally different in the quantity and quality of breakthroughs it can bring. Several trends are forcing a break from the traditional, internal, and lengthy R&D approach, setting the dynamics of today’s Age of Innovation.
Despite the fact that more than 60% of major enterprises have a dedicated innovation executive, practitioners face their challenges with organizational setup, culture, mindset, industry and various other factors. A recent report names the top challenges chosen by corporate innovation executives—innovation collaboration is currently stymied.
What choices can your organization make to set the innovation scene for breakthroughs?
At Be-novative, we work with various organizations set out to deliver innovative results. Take a read on how you can use Collective Creativity to empower your members and pave the path to more and meaningful breakthroughs.
Furthermore, you will find answers to the most pressing dilemmas innovation leaders struggle with, such as:
- Why do investments in innovation not yield breakthroughs?
- Why is it difficult to get a critical mass of fresh, high-quality ideas out of your team?
- How do you maximize the creative potential of your organization to enable innovation flow?
- How do you engage and motivate people for participation and implementation?
- How can innovation become an organic, continuous practice in your whole organization?
- How do you choose the right tools to make innovation collaboration seamless and inclusive?